All tuition is paid through our auto-billing system only. No Cash or checks will be accepted. (Purchase orders through Charter schools upon approval)
- Tuition is based on a monthly schedule.
- Make up lessons are subject to teacher availability, however one (1) make up is given per month if you can not make your regular lesson time. If a student fails to attend a scheduled make up lesson, no additional make-up will be offered. Accounts must be current to receive a makeup lesson. If for some reason a students misses another lesson during the month, a make up lesson may not be given. This is strictly up to the teachers availability. In order to receive a make up lesson, teachers require a cancellation notice 24 hours before the lesson. Makeup lessons expire after 30 days and cannot be "stacked".
- Private lessons (Tuition plans differ in length) are one-half hour in length. Students who arrive late will receive instruction only for the remainder of their scheduled lesson.
- Parents will be held responsible for damage caused by their child to equipment and property. (No exceptions)
- If a child is deemed sick or contagious upon arrival they will be sent home.
- We require a 30-day written advanced notice for stopping lessons. There is no partial refunds for lessons not taken within the month.
We feel KGMC is one of the finest Music Schools in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our professionalism and dedication will assure you we are the best possible foundation for music education. Stop by and see why we are the largest music school in Santa Clarita since 1989.