Enhancing Your Learning Experience.... and Have Fun Doing It
See why thousands of musicians have studied at KGMC
Maybe it's your child's first time learning an instrument, maybe you've had lessons before and want to get back into it, or maybe you just need some guidance getting thru a song; eitherwayKGMC's the place for you.
All Studios are equipped with computers to benefit both student and teacher. Access to information during a lesson could be critical, and interpreting the data is very important. Teachers now can use the information highway while teaching to bring music education to a higher level....not to mention fun accessing songs and various techniques to further your learning.
KGMC Music School
- Registration $15
- Tuition $125 per month ( Outside Vendor Schools add $10)
- 1 thirty minute Private lesson each week, with our instructor in our clean professional teaching studios.
We Offer Private Instruction In:
- MIDI Composition
- Annual Recitals
- Performance Certificates
- Student Discounts
- Family Rates
- Well Equipped Studios
- Professional Staff
- Beginners through Advanced
BENEFITS TO TAKING MUSIC LESSONS
Music is an activity that can do the following:
- Nurture high self-esteem
- Develop Speech, Reading, and Listening Abilities
- Improve coordination
- Heighten concentration
- Increase memory skills
- Give a competitive edge
We'll be upfront!
- All tuition is due on the 1st of each month, and a $10 late charge will apply for payments received after the 7th of the month. $15 check return fee.
- Tuition is based on a flat monthly rate. Lessons are charged weather the student is present or not.
- Make up lessons are subject to teacher availability and discretion. If a student fails to attend a scheduled make up lesson, no additional make-up will be offer. Accounts must be current to receive a makeup lesson.
- In case of a teacher absence, KGMC will offer a qualified substitute.
- Private lessons are one-half hour in length. Students who arrive late will receive instruction only for the remainder of their scheduled lesson.
- Parents will be held responsible for damage caused by their child to equipment and property.
- 30-day written advanced notice is required for termination. There is no partial refunds for lessons not taken within the month
We feel KGMC is one of the finest Music School in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our policies reflect the professionalism and dedecation of our teachers and staff, and facilities, assuring you of the best possible foundation for music education. Stop by and see why we are the largest music school in Santa Clarita since 1989.