Battle of the Bands Contest Rules
1. Contest Period: The "Battle for the Bands 2015" Contest (the "Contest") starts March 1, 2015 and ends April 30, 2015 (the "Submission Period").
2. How To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, register for the contest at www.keyboardgalleria.com (the "Contest Site"). Fill out the submission form (or "Submission"). You must include links to your music for entry. During the Submission Period, Bands / Artist entering a Submission will be encouraged to share their Submissions by "liking" the Submission on Facebook or "sharing" the Submission on Twitter
3. The first round of the "Battle" will be judged on the Band / Artist music submitted. If chosen as a finalist, you will compete at the "Battle of the Bands 2015" Finals, Sunday, May 31, 2015 at College of the Canyons, Canyon Country campus :17200 Sierra Highway Santa Clarita, CA 91351.
4. Absolutely NO songs that may offend any racial, sexual, or religious group will be allowed. Also, indecent or obscene body gestures will NOT be permitted. Any actions or lyrics determined to be indecent or obscene by the judges will result in the disqualification of the entry.
5. Any band member who appears to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other controlled substance will result in band disqualification. In addition, the person in question will be asked to leave the premises for the remainder of the competition.
6. Finalist will be judged throughout their performance based on stage presence, music and vocal ability, showmanship and originality. All judges' decisions are final & not subject to change unless a registered contestant is found to have violated the "Battle of the Bands 2015" contest rules. Keyboard Galleria Music Center and College of the Canyons, furthermore retains the right to change said contest rules without prior notification, but will post revised contest rules online at www.keyboardgalleria.com. All contestant penalty or elimination decisions will be made by Keyboard Galleria Music Center and College of the Canyons.
7. A panel of Judges will determine the winners of the "Battle of the Bands 2015" contest, and awarded a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize to the winners at the conclusion of the competition.