Designed to satisfy the beginning musician or the accomplished keyboardist, the Korg microSTATION keyboard offers incredible portability and the stunning sound of Korg's EDS-i synth engine. At a size and price usually reserved for performance synthesizers, the compact microSTATION features Korg's 61-key Natural Touch mini keyboard, numerous effects, dual arpeggiators, and a 16-track sequencer to transform musical ideas into polished productions—wherever you are.
The portable Korg keyboard's new sequencer features such as Loop Recording and visual Grid Sequencing have been added to benefit the first-time user and to jump-start any type of music production. With the Audition riffs feature finding just the right sound is a breeze.
With so much power, the microSTATION synth is an ideal first keyboard, plus a welcome addition to any studio or keyboard rig.
Korg Microstation Micro synth w/Sequencer Features:
- Designed for comfort and accuracy, 61-key Natural Touch Mini Keyboard is highly expressive and supports serious playing
- Travels easily and fits effortlessly into any home, stage, or studio workspace
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated) sound engine delivers high-quality sound in the tradition of KORG's flagship synthesizers
- 480 ready-to-use sounds - including keyboard sounds, synth sounds, drums, leads, basses, etc.
- Tweak, edit, create, and save up to 512 sound Programs
- 256 dynamic Combinations place different sounds on different areas of the keyboard, or layer multiple sounds together for exciting performances
- Find the right sound fast with eight quickly accessible categories; hundreds of Audition Riffs allow you to preview each sound
- Full General MIDI level 2 compatible soundset allows commercial and pre-made MIDI files to be played perfectly and instantly
- Whether performing or composing, onboard sequencer can be anything from an extra set of hands, powerful drum machine, on up to a full-blown MIDI production suite
- Loop Recording, Grid Sequencing, Dual Arpeggiators, Template songs, and Auto Song Setup features make it easy for anyone to achieve professional results
- SD/SDHC card slot for convenient storage or your custom sounds and songs
- USB Type-B connector offers a direct MIDI connection to your computer
- Includes both stand-alone and plug-in microSTATION software for detailed sound editing on your computer
- Plug-in software is VST, AU, and RTAS compatible
- AC adapter
- Easy start guide
- Accessory disc (microSTATION Parameter Guide (PDF)
- Owner's Manual (PDF)
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- External Setups (PDF)
- KORG USB-MIDI driver
- microSTATION Editor/Plug-In Editor, etc.