The Avril Lavigne Telecaster guitar features the chart-topping Grammy® nominee's distinctive star logo inlaid at the fifth fret, with a checkerboard pickguard and Lavigne's signature on the headstock. Other features include a single humbucking pickup, chrome hardware, a "Squier" engraved neckplate and side-dot only position markers. A maple neck and rosewood fretboard mean smooth feel and fast action. The single humbucker features a 3-way selector that provides split-coil tones in addition to humbucker mode. With a single volume knob, the Avril Lavigne Telecaster is a stripped-down and un-"Complicated" rocker with a killer vibe!
Squier by Fender Avril Lavigne Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Series: Squier Artist Series
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Front Coil
- Position 2. Full Humbucker (Both Coils)
- Position 3. Rear Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black and White Checkerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Distinctive Star Logo at 5th Fret, Black and White Checkerboard Pickguard, Avril Lavigne Signature on the Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, "Squier" Engraved Neckplate, Black Plastic Parts, Side Dot Position Inlays Only
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
Our Promise to you
Shop With Confidence - enjoy the protection of KGMC Price Protection Plan.
If you find it lower call us at 1-888-766-7253. Plus, we inspect everything we ship
Nobody matches our Service. We may not be a big as other companies, but you will never get lost in the shuffle.
Our staff handles every on line sale personally.
Our Shipping Policy
- Verified orders typically ship within 24 hours of order placement.
- Orders ship from our centrally located, state of the art distribution center to ensure fast delivery. Our team will work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- As a security precaution, some orders may require extended verification.
- To make sure you get your gear as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in multiple boxes over multiple days, but you will not be charged more for shipping as a result.
- If in-stock items on the order have already shipped, back order items will be sent UPS Ground.
- Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS.
- Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico can only be shipped via air services.
- Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS Priority Mail (3-6 business days). NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations. Extra charges will apply to APO/FPO
- KGMC is not able to ship Yamaha products to Puerto Rico, Guam, or the Virgin Islands.
- For information about International Shipping call us. There is an additional charge
Verified credit card orders shipped via Standard Shipping typically arrive in just 3-5 business days. No delivery on weekends. (For Saturday delivery, see One-Day and Two-Day Shipping below.)
Standard Shipping rates determined by subtotal of merchandise:
- $0.01 to $94.99.00 ONLY $9.00
- $95.00 to $299.00 FREE
- $300 to $599.99 ONLY $50.00
- $600 and over $75.00
- * or based on extra weight
NOTE: Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS.
- Large packages such a P.A. and guitar cabinets may require additional shipping charges. KGMC will notify you before shipping
- Valid on most shipments to Lower 48 states.
- Does not apply to orders shipped to Canada.
- Free shipping to APO/FPO addresses limited to 70 lbs. per box and is subject to the same restrictions as domestic deliveries.
One-Day and Two-Day Shipping
- Expedited shipping rates are determined by weight and zone. To see shipping estimates, add product(s) to shopping cart, enter your zip code, then select the shipping method you prefer from the pop-down menu below Product Sub-Total. Large packages may require additional shipping charges. See product description page or shopping cart.
- All delivery times are measured in business days.
- Saturday delivery is available for a $40 fee in addition to the One-Day or Two-Day rate calculated on the weight of the order. The Saturday delivery option is limited to areas where UPS provides this service and excludes heavy items. In addition, orders for Saturday delivery must be placed by 12 p.m. Eastern Time on the preceding Friday. If you require Saturday delivery, please place your order by phone.
Our Delivery Guarantee
- We ship most verified** orders for in-stock items received by 12 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, the same day.
- If we fall short of our Delivery Guarantee, call us at 888-766-7253, and we will refund your shipping charges and give you a 20% discount on your next order placed within 90 days. (Maximum value for discount is $1,000.00.)
Next Business Day Service to Lower 48 states
- Delivered next business day after clearing verification**, guaranteed.
Two Business Day Service to Lower 48 states
- Delivered within 2 business days after clearing verification**, guaranteed.
3-Day Service to Lower 48 states
- Delivered within 3 business days after clearing verification**, guaranteed.
Standard Shipping to Lower 48 states
- Delivered within 7 business days after clearing verification**, guaranteed.
Please note that your selected class of service and delivery address must be served by UPS. The day your order is placed does not count as the first business day. This guarantee excludes APO, FPO, and PO Boxes, which must ship via the U.S. Postal Service. Due to additional processing time, orders involving gift certificates or multiple payment methods will not qualify for our shipping guarantee until payment has been processed.
All orders are subject to a 24-hour delay while we verify your billing information with your financial institution. This may be
necessary to protect you from credit card fraud and identity theft.
To help expedite your order, please be sure that the billing address and phone number you gave us matches what is on file with your financial institution.
KGMC not responsible for rate increases by all carriers prior or during processing your order.
For over 25 years, Keyboard Galleria Music Center has brought music to thousands of satisfied customers.
Our staff is made of teachers, technicians, and pro musicians. The products we carry, we use, so if you have a questions, we'll get you the right answer.