Call 888-766-7253 or Email Us and we'll try and beat that offer.
The CAD C195 is a superior low-noise, electret condenser cardioid microphone designed for professional vocalists and musicians. It provides the performance and features to satisfy today's most demanding professionals.
The C195 mic has a wide, flat-frequency response that provides unsurpassed natural transparent sound. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. A transformerless electronic design provides optimum low-frequency response and low distortion. An effective internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise.
The CAD C195 has a Flex-Form hardened steel grille screen that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. This unique ability to retain its original shape assures that the CAD C195 will maintain its attractive appearance.
The C195 features the CAD exclusive (I.N.R.-3) Impact Noise Rejection system. A proprietary rubber shock mount isolates the transducer from the barrel, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand, and handling noise. The need for any external shock mounting device is virtually eliminated.
The low-frequency response of the CAD C195 may be enhanced by increasing or decreasing the distance from the sound source. This phenomenon is technically known as ""proximity effect"". Nominal or ""flat"" response is generated at a distance of 24 inches or more. However, as the distance to the sound source decreases, the bass sensitivity increases, providing a solid, robust character. Requires phantom power.
CAD C195 Cardioid Electret Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Open Circuit Voltage: -55 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 5 mA over operating voltage range
- Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Grille Screen: Hardened Steel Mesh
- Case: Steel and die-cast zinc alloy
- Finish: Durable soft feel, non-slip, titanium gray body, midnight black screen
CAD C195 Cardioid Electret Condenser Microphone Features:
- Wide, flat-frequency response
- Natural, transparent sound
- Cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback and unwanted off-axis sounds Transformerless electronic design
- Internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise
- Hardened steel grille
Our Promise to you
Shop With Confidence - enjoy the protection of KGMC Price Protection Plan.
If you find it lower call us at 1-888-766-7253. Plus, we inspect everything we ship.
Nobody matches our Service. We may not be a big as other companies, but you will never get lost in the shuffle.
Our staff handles every on line sale personally.
For over 25 years, Keyboard Galleria Music Center has brought music to thousands of satisfied customers.
Our staff is made of teachers, technicians, and pro musicians. The products we carry, we use, so if you have a questions, we'll get you the right answer.